Locally owned and operated, Southbrook Healthcare has more than 45 years of experience in providing compassionate, quality care. Southbrook Healthcare is a premier skilled nursing facility in Ardmore providing compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. We specialize in providing rehabilitation services on-site to help our residents regain their independence and return to their homes. With state-of-the-art equipment, our skilled nursing patients receive therapy according to their individualized plan of care from our certified therapy professionals.
Often the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Southbrook Healthcare, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable.
In addition to nurses and staff who are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease the transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
A team of qualified professionals helps residents recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. They understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our residents and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Southbrook Healthcare.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Skilled nursing patients are visited and cared for by a physician 2 days a week.
- Doctors are on call 24 hours a day
- Short term stays in our skilled nursing unit allows for patients to successfully return home
- The full in-house rehab unit provides PT, OT, ST.
- Access to a continuum of care, depending on individual needs and progress, including Assisted living and long term care.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and on-site daily.